Thursday, January 17, 2008

17.01.2008 Business Trip to Jakarta




I am in KLIA waiting for my flight MH711, departure time 9:10am. The time now is 9:16am. Heard over the intercom the flight is delayed to 10:00am. Reason given, change of plane. Even the pilots and the stewards and stewardess are waiting in the waiting area with all of us passengers.

I am going to Jakarta for a business trip. Will be training the Indonesian users on SAP Sales and Distribution module, on how to check and analyze issue or problems that they might face. Reminded the users that this training is not an end to end process training, cause the users should be familiar with their own processes.

Called Edmund, an old friend from Cheras church day to fetch me to KLIA this morning. He is my regular taxi driver to the airport. The fare is RM70.

Had breakfast in KLIA McDonalds. McBreakfast.

Didn't bring my camera this round.

As I am writing now, 9:30am, I can see our plane arriving and is being parked at the gate C16. Would still have to wait another 30 minutes before we can board the plane. My seat number is 22K, window seat. It is easier for me to take a nap whilst seating by the window and no I didn't request for a window seat to get some fresh air. :-p The flight to Jakarta is around 2 hours, so I should arrive there at 12pm Malaysian time, 11pm Indonesia time. Yes their time is 1 hour behind.

With the bad traffic expected in Jakarta, I assume the trip from the airport to the office would take less than 2 hours. mmmm will reach the office at 1pm Indonesia time. I better grab something to eat at the Jakarta airport. Even-though there is a meal on board the flight, usually it is insufficient for me :D

No comments: