Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Two Square Nasi Lemak

I had breakfast this morning at 3 Two Square food court (LG1 carpark). Second time in a row this week. I joined Silas and Rachel yesterday when they came to try the nasi lemak.

I arrived at the food court before 7:30 AM this morning, and was surprised that the nasi lemak bungkus was all packed and ready. Normally I had to wait until after 7:30AM.

The 'kak' said she does not want to let her customers wait for the nasi lemak, that is why they prepared it earlier today.
I informed the 'kak', based on comments I received yesterday, about adding more ikan bilis and kacang. She said if they did that, she would have to increase the price of the nasi lemak from RM1 to RM1.50, based on her reason that 1KG of ikan bilis now cost RM24.

1 comment:

richrach said...

wah! increase 50c for ikan bilis + kacang... not worth it wo...