Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lunch @ Hailam Kopitiam, 3 Two Square

Hailam Kopitiam opened its doors today at 3 Two Square, PJ. My colleagues and I went there today for lunch. There is a 10% discount for the opening and it was crowded.



I ordered the Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce and kopi peng. I like the taste of the chicken chop and the coffee, to me it is better than Old Town's.

Since it is the start of business, the service was not good.

There was one order for eight of us. But the food came one at a time. Yes, one food dish, one drink, one food etc etc you get the idea. Other customers who came in later, got their food earlier than us. After much complain to the waiters, waitresses and the 'bosses', out food finally came, one at a time, over a period of 1 hour. :-(

They need time to settle down and get themselves organized. Don't take too long, or not your customers will move on.

Its my first time patronizing Hailam kopitiam. I would usually go to Old Town Kopitiam as they are everywhere.

Now there are 3 kopitiams here in 3 Two Square, Old Town, Pappa Rich and Hailam. More choices for us.

There is no picture of the food, I just dug in when my food came. I was so hungry.

No comments: