Monday, October 26, 2009

MACC 1st EGM @ PJLA, Jaya One

Malaysia Got Talent... Got meh?

Yes got. I was privileged to have caught the MACC 1st EGM yesterday afternoon at PJLA Theatre. I was dead tired, but die die must go watch.

Sorry no pictures cause no cameras and recording equipment was allowed.



M.A.C.C. 1st EGM - Malaysian Association of Chinese Comedians 1st Easy Going Meeting.

This comedy act features Douglas Lim, Kuah Jenhan and Phoon Chi Ho. Unfortunately Chi Ho was down with Chicken Pox and was kind enough not to show up and spread it to the paying audiences.

Douglas looked familiar but I could not recall where I have seen him before, until he mentioned he was Steven the hairstylist in Kopitiam.

Both Douglas and Jenhan brought the full-house down yesterday. Doublas gave the crowd an additional 10 minutes of laughter since Chi Ho was absence from the EGM.

The jokes were very hilarious, best man.... and it was really funny as it was related to recent Malaysian news and happenings.

Near the end of the show, Douglas gave a touching tribute to his late-grandfather and shared a funny experience Douglas had with him.

Well Douglas, for someone tired who could nod off during an action filled movie, no I did not nod off during the show yesterday, I give you and the show two thumbs up. If I had more thumbs, I would give you more. This is so far the best live comedy performance I have seen.


*Picture from http://eatourbrains.com

For more information about MACC, go to PJLA website.

MACC @ PJLA http://pjla.com.my/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=13045&Itemid=72&year=2009&month=10&day=17&uid=b0b331f280b82531333f31bb1ea92e21&catids=41|43|42 .

No comments: