Friday, February 22, 2008

Moving to PJ... an update

Today is the day we pack our stuff, equipments, documents, etc etc... the movers are coming tomorrow morning.

Lots of boxes around the office. Pictures on the wall taken down. Door access was removed a few days ago, so anyone can just come into the office without us knowing. Yesterday a salesperson fro Citibank walked in."No Salesperson Allowed!!!!"

The network will be down at 1pm today, so no access to SAP system or the internet. Meaning we work 1/2 day today. I am stressed with issues this week, many from Vietnam and Thailand, and today I only got 1/2 day to look into it.


I remember the song, God is the strength of my heart. Oh Lord, give me strength.


GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART

Whom have I in heaven but You?
There is nothing on earth I desire beside You;
My heart and my strength, many times they fail
But there is one truth that always will prevail.

God is the strength of my heart,
God is the strength of my heart;
God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever

No comments: