Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Office @ 3 Two Square - Day 3

Day 3: 27.02.2008

Air-cond working wonderfully well, some of us had to wear our jackets. Some are wearing gloves. Haha… The ceiling aircond near me is fixed as well.

I can’t access my email if I launch the VOIP phone.
It keeps prompting me to enter my password.
Key in password ********, re-enter password and re-enter password.
Still not able to access my emails… arrrrrrr.
Disconnect the VOIP software, exit Outlook, launch Outlook. Still cannot. Grrrrr.
Re-start Windows. Enter password, ok. Phew. My emails coming in, more work to do.

I am not using VOIP until this problem is solved.

Lunch at Reataurant Seaview, this time I had kai fun. RM3.80 and Chinese tea.

New cubicles. 10 workstation were installed just behind me, no more privacy :-(

It rained in the evening, thunder and lightning. Network is down. Near time to leave the office, so I did my ‘Prepare to go home ritual’. Go to the washroom, shutdown the notebook and pack my bags. See ya…


No comments: