Thursday, February 14, 2008

Price Increase After CNY













S
ilas, Rachel and myself went to the 3A 'Yong Tow Foo' restaurant near VVC for dinner last night. I won't be eating at this restaurant anymore, unless I am filthy rich.

All the prices on the menu has increased after Chinese New Year, except for the 'Large' Vegetables.

An example, the Yong Tow Foo cost 80 cents before CNY and now it is 95 cents. That is more than 18% increase.


Yong Tow Foo, 95 cents each.

Chinese tea 60 cents, water 40 cents

I had the Curry Chee Cheong Fun RM2.40.

3 comments:

joshua said...

that's why lah - we have BN for Barang Naik.

d'Lion said...

lets make a difference in the coming 12th general election

Anonymous said...

The prices in the list does not go up for a long time. The prices of the vegetables and other things are going up. Therefore, I think that the prices in the menu are reasonable.