Friday, August 1, 2008

Arabica Beans Coffee

See what your comment made me do brother Jo.

I had to have breakfast at McD this morning in order to get my cuppa 100% Arabica beans coffee.... Hehe :-P

I had the Weekday Breakfast (Not the breakfast McValue meal) at RM4. It is only served with Sausage Mc Muffin with this set and no more McEgg Muffin :-(

If I was a vegetarian I will lose out on this weekday breakfast set.

There was one customer ahead of me who ordered the McEgg muffin value meal, and he received a McEgg muffin with Chicken sausage(slice). He too didn't know about the new menu, and that there is now no McEgg muffin (without anything else).


Another 2 customers after me, after finding out there is no more McEgg muffin, they left without ordering.

1 comment:

joshua said...

HAHA...

okie...i just simply 'taruh' the arabica...

@RM4, better to have McMamak!