Friday, August 15, 2008

Dangerous Driving

Saw this car in front of me on the way home today.

This car was driver my an elderly man, and I assume the two kids sticking their heads outside the window are his grandchildren.


I followed them from Bandar Mahkota Cheras to Bandar Sg Long. All the way, the kids were happily sticking their heads and bodies out the side windows. The picture below here shows the kids trying to touch the coconut tree leafs.

I shudder to think what would happen if they get knocked by a passing car or motorcycle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the people not awareness about what their child do?

joshua said...

Another village mentality or just 'couldn't care less' city mentality.

sharonsb said...

i knew a girl who broke her neck when she did that - hit a pole. She was 12. Can't remember if she recovered completely. parents and adults must always keep an eye on the kids and correct them.