Be careful with cleanliness wherever you eat, even at a popular stall.
Woman in coma dies
A CANTEEN assistant who had been on life support after eating Rojak in a Geylang Serai market stall, died on Monday morning.
Madam Hamidah Samijo, 57, came down with severe food poisoning after a meal at the Rojak Geylang Serai stall last Friday.
She went into a coma, making her the worst hit among the more than 100 people who sought treatment at six major hospitals after eating at the stall. She died at 6.50 am at the Changi General Hospital on Monday.
Rojak Geylang Serai, Stall No. 302, has been around for more than 20 years, and often has long queues snaking from it.
Click here to read report.