Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogger Nicole Tan aka Nicole Kiss

I read Nicole's report on in The Star yesterday.

Dear, sounds familar huh :-D Now if someone asked me how is work or how is life, etc... I will say "Read my blog!" Hehe...

A field guide to the blogging world
BLOGGED OUT By NICOLE TAN
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2008/7/26/central/21902577&sec=central
RECENTLY, I observed a couple at a restaurant and noticed that while the girl was patiently waiting at the table, the guy had his camera out, trying to get the perfect angle to snap a picture of the food on the table.

Pretty soon, the bright light of the flash filled the restaurant as he started capturing his meal for posterity and I looked on, intrigued, until the guy, in his mid-20s, finally put his camera down and pecked his girlfriend on the cheek.

I giggled silently and thought to myself, “Must be a blogger!”...

How to spot a blogger?
1) Cameras:..ever ready with our cameras... [yes ready with my S3 and Handphone camera for mobile blogging]
2) Inquisitive: We want to be know-it-alls...
3) Internet addiction: ...the Internet is like a fifth limb...
4) Different priorities: We talk about comments and traffic...
5) A sense of unity: Bloggers unite!...


Nicole's blog http://nicolekiss.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

joshua said...

I remember reading about this blogger in The Star before, sometime last year?

richrach said...

hehehe.... blog awayyyyyyyyy!!!!