Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lunch @ Tram Car Restaurant Part 2

This time round, I went with my colleagues. I did not order the set lunch but had nasi lemak which was served with redang ayam and acah. The nasi lemak was good.

This lunch has overwritten my comment (first visit) on the food in my previous blog Lunch @Tram Car Restaurant. So it seems that the local dishes here are good.


My colleague had the sweet sour rice and another the cantonese noodle, both gave good comments.



Guess what, Tram Car Restaurant is run by one of the owners of the previous Cable Car Restaurant in Jaya (Jaya is closed, to be demolised and a new building to be rebuilt). Now I have to find the other half of the original Cable Car Restaurant.

Nasi lemak - cost RM11.45 + tax + a glass of water (50 cents)


Tram Car Restaurant (Facing Toyota Service Centre, section 19)
Tram Car Cafe Sdn Bhd
C-11-01, 3 Two Square,
No 2, Jalan 19/1,

46300 Petaling jaya


Click map to enlarge

1 comment:

Mary-Janice said...

MMM...MOUTH WATERING...