Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tired @ Work

After last nights music rehearsal, a few of us went to Kanna for supper and some fellowshipping. Thanks Andrew for supper. We we forced to leave at 11pm, cause the restaurant closes at 11pm. I reached home around 11:40pm.

After bathing I had to do some personal paper work and copy some files for Rebecca to my thumb drive. Slept around 1am.


I was awoken from my slumber at 3am. Someone's car alarm went off at the basement parking. It went on and on and on, like the Energizer battery man. Manage to doze up an hour later. Grrrrrrrrr. Yup, I am usually a light sleeper... nope not sleeping with the lights on.

Woke up at 5:30am, my usual wake up time to prepare for work.

When I went to my car this morning, I passed the "culprit" car... the hazards lights we blinking, but there was no more alarm sound. Guess the car got fed up calling its owner. :-P

So today is a yawnie and sleepie day for me at work (:|

Cheers!

4 comments:

richrach said...

GARFIELD!

d'Lion said...

Muhahahahaa... I want to eat Lasagna today

CKChong said...

I thought Malaysian Garfield eat LAKSA!!! Yeah, where in PJ got great Laksa?

d'Lion said...

You are asking the wrong fella larrr, cause I am not a Laksa lover. Must ask Marilyn.