Monday, June 30, 2008

Euro 2008 Final Results

Most of you would have already know the result of the Euro 2008 finals between Germany and Spain.

I found out the result from the security guard when I left my home this morning, even before I heard the news on the radio. He said German kalah, 1-0.

Well the favorites lost and I lost sleep too from the mamak shop which screened the final live. Jolted awake by the cheers of the crowd.

Congratulations to Spain.

Results and report http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/matches/match=301696/index.html

2 comments:

joshua said...

wah good loh...

sound effect when sleeping...

so euro 2008 helps to keep the security guard on his toes too? otherwise, he'll be fast asleep on non-euro-2008 season? 8D

d'Lion said...

Good that he is not fast asleep, bad if he went to the mamak stall to watch the finals, doh!