Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cheap Lunch in Section 19 With BB Jo

Lunch with brother Jo today at the hawker center (roadside) in section 19 near our office.

We had mee rebus. I asked the lady if this was mee rebus Johor, she said no, it is mee rebus PJ, since we are in PJ. Sigh!!!

I always ask the mee rebus sellers if theirs is from Johor, but most of the time it is not.

To me, mee rebus Johor is the best mee rebus. I usually would not miss the opportunity to eat this dish when I am in JB. The dish tasted ok and it is edible :-P. The sauce is not thick and as tasty as the sauce in JB.

I did find one Johor mee rebus at the Great Eastern mall, Jalan Ampang. Real JB mee rebus. Yum yum.

Cost RM3.00 only. Cheap huh for food in PJ. Thanks for the teh oh-ice limau brother Jo.

As usual I started eating before taking the photo (Taken with K800i) of the food. :-D My stomach is mightier than my camera.

*BB = Brother Blogger

No comments: