Thursday, June 12, 2008

Working Time Difference, Today only (Update)

Working late today. My manager and I will be interviewing a candidate for the SD support consultant job. Since the candidate can only come in after 6pm today, my manager told me I can come in later today. Start at 10am to 7pm, okay larrr I don't work late all the time.

Since I could come in later, I sent my daughters to kindergarten. They were happy that their daddy can send them. Well not all the time, but a pleasure to do so.

Update (13.6.2008)...
Interviewed the candidate last night. She came around 7:15 pm. She told me the job agency called her last minute at 6pm to come in last night for the interview. She though the interview was on Friday (today). I left the office around 9pm last night after the interview.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Tks dear for sending the kids. They really enjoyed the ride to school with daddy.