Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Online Web Conference @ Intercall

Yesterday evening I participated in an online web conferencing. It is a web based conferencing, no need to install any software. It is from Intercall http://www.intercall.com/

The speaker was 1/2 way around the world somewhere, and he could project his powerpoint slides and any thing on his desktop, including a demo on SAP on the web.

I used my phone to listen to his presentation. It is also possible to use VOIP phone if it is setup on my notebook.

I was not paying attention cause I was solving user issues. Thats the disadvantage of using your own notebook for web conferencing while working. And since I could not see the presenter, just listen to his voice, I was dozing off as well :-P

Four screen captures of the web conference.

2 comments:

richrach said...

tsk tsk tsk... [-(

d'Lion said...

Handling user issues is priority, meeting arrrrr is for ZZZZ :-p