Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Interview Session

I got to interview another SAP SD (Sales and distribution) candidate this morning. I don't mind if I have the time, but my worked has piled up since last Friday.
. Friday 12.9.2008 - medical leave
. Monday 15.9.2008 - medical leave
. Wednesday 17.9.2008 - public holiday (Nuzul Al-Quran)

Since there is no back up in my work I got to do it all on my own.

The new candidate will be working in the 2pm to 11pm shift, to support Europe (Greece and Hungary) next year. Hope the new SD consultant that we get is experience to do the work without much supervision.

From the looks of it, we will still be without 'backup' as we will be working on our own individual shifts, to support Asia and Europe respectively. :-(

3 comments:

richrach said...

company no budget to hire more ppl ke? mana boleh....

d'Lion said...

Everything here has got to do with $$$.

And identified the need, the change comes in late, no sense of urgency.

CKChong said...

sound very familiar. you are not alone