Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monday Jam Blues (22.09.2008)

On Monday I left the office around 6:30pm, after clearing as much work that I could.

My colleague told me that he usually leaves the office at 7pm and that the traffic is smoother. So I thought that 6:30pm, the traffic would be smoother compare to 5pm. During the fasting month, our Muslim friends would leave the office earlier.


On the East-West link (Connaught highway) after the 50 cents toll, the jam started, all the way to the turn off to the Cheras-Kajang highway.

Picture: Towards Connaught, opposite Shell petrol station


*Picture taken with SE K800i

The reason for the jam was, that a lorry broke down after the Connaught U-turn, blocking half the road. Sigh!!! No picture, cause when when I reached where the lorry broke it was already dark.

I reached home around 8pm.

No comments: