Monday, September 15, 2008

My Toe After Changing New Bandage

My bandage was suppose to last till this Friday, but last Friday my toe bled much more than anticipated until it looked looked like this, dried up blood.

I was afraid it would get infected if I did not change the bandage, worst still lose my toe.

My toe still hurts when I walk, and eventhought I can drive, after a while of driving my toe will signal to me... time to rest, get your foot off the pedal.

I went to see the doctor at Pantai Cheras Hospital to change the bandage. It was a painful experience when Dr Ong took out the old bandage and hurts even more when he applied antiseptic... arrrrrrrrggh.

This is how my toe looks like with the new bandage.....


Related blog:
My Hospital Experience
My Toe After the Op
A Day In Hospital Pantai Cheras (Updated)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeYYYYYYeeeeeWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

sharonsb said...

UGH..what did u have removed? a bunion?

d'Lion said...

eeeyyyyeeeewww and ugh to remove a bunny rabbit from my toe...

Removed a growth from my toe, diameter size of a 5cent coin. Will know this Friday the result of the lab analysis.

CKChong said...

Lord, heal Dan's toe completely and quickly. And the result to be normal. In Jesus' mighty name. AMEN!!!

d'Lion said...

Amen! Thanks CK