Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to work

I feel like Garfield... "I hate Mondays....."

Last Thursday was a public holiday in Malaysia, for the Prophet Muhammad's birthday and on Friday I took the day off from work. Brought the family up to Genting for a night. We stayed at Genting View Resort, which is below Awana.

Was not feeling well on Saturday too. Suppose to attend a training in office on Saturday, but had to take medical leave.


Today as expected, I got tons of work to clear. This is because I got no one to back me up to share the workload. Stress and no mood.

2 comments:

richrach said...

cast your burdens upon the Lord n He shall sustain u.

men's strength is only up to a certain limit, but the Lord's limitless!

hang in there, dan!

joshua said...

sorry to hear that.

due to jo's half too...

8=|