Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dim Sum Bright @ 3Two Square

I tried the dim sum at a new restaurant which recently open at 3 Two Square, PJ.

Name of the restaurant, Dim Sum Bright. Why bright? The owners could be wishing for a bright future for their restaurant.

You can ask for the menu, with price or just order from the table... cause the table itself has the menu on it, mmm beneath the glass table top.

There is also a conveyor belt, just like in Sushi King, but for the dim sum. Each dim sum holder on the conveyor belt has a steamer in it to warm the dim sum. If the dish a fried dish, than a holder without steam also available on the belt.


I ordered the siew mai, char siew pau and leong shui. The siew mai and char siew pau I use to rate the dim sum, not only at this place but other restaurants as well. No picture of the pau, cause I had to tapau it as I was going to be late for work.

Overall the two dishes I had was not bad. I would come back here to try the other dim sum, but the price is quite steep. Most of the dim sums or dishes are priced at RM4 and above.

The price:
Siew mai - RM 4.80
Char siew pau - RM 4.00
Leong shui - RM 1.80

The address:
3 Two Square
B-10-01, No 2, Jalan 19/1
46300 Petaling Jaya

No comments: