Friday, March 7, 2008

Breakfast

Since my office moved to PJ, I have been trying different foods for breakfast and lunch. I tried toast and half boiled eggs, nasi lemak, wan ton mee, ham sandwich, vegetarian fried noodle, chee cheong fun, roti kosong, etc etc... Most of the time I would eat toast with half boiled eggs.

I want to remember the price of food for future references. In the future I would inform my daughters the price of food now and then. I would say "You know, when I was younger the price of nasi lemak was $$$ and now it is $$$$$...".

Today I went to Seaview for breakfast and had Hong Kong
chee cheong fun, with char siew in it and teh see peng.

The price @ Seaview Restaurant
  • HongKong Chee Cheong Fun (with char siew fillings) RM3.80
  • Teh see peng RM1.50

2 comments:

sharonsb said...

i had roti telur and teh tarik at a malaysian restaurant in New York. Roti telur was US$6.50, teh tarik ws US$3.50. Leave a 20% tip on top of that. Multiply that with 3.6?

d'Lion said...

like that arrrr, i cannot live in US lorrr, can't live without Malaysia food.

Yes Malaysia food iz the bez!!! Malaysia BOLEH!!!