Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cash Deposit Machine @ Alliance Bank SS2 (Part 2)

I went to SS2 Alliance Bank today to make payment for a credit card bill. I finally managed to pay the bill using the Cash Deposit machine.

In fact I was there yesterday morning as well, looking for the cash deposit machine and I missed seeing the machine. The cheque deposit machine was out of service (today, it is also out of service)


Well it is this machine, at booth number 4 "alliance online internet banking"... that sign does not say Cash deposit machine. In fact it looks like an ordinary ATM machine.


You will only know if you inspect the machine futher. There is a small sign above the CASH OUT sign, "This machine only accepts RM10, RM50, & RM100notes..."

Press any button on the machine and tadaa, select your transaction.


Next time I will check further in detail and not reply on the too much on the signs.

I wrote an email to Alliance Bank, and got a call from them yesterday afternoon. Their explanation..
... On the (missing) cash deposit machine, it is in booth number 4. It was originally an online internet banking machine, but they have not changed the sign. They will looking it.
... On the cheque deposit machine not in service, a cheque got stuck in the machine, hence the machine was rendered out of service. (I wonder if it is the same reason today?)

I can say their customer service is good. They replied my email and also called me. Thank you Alliance Bank for your explanation to a "confused" customer... aarrr I am not an Alliance Bank customer, Marilyn is.

My previous blog Cash Deposit Machine @ Alliance Bank SS2

1 comment:

joshua said...

hehe convenience is the rule of the day...