Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone

Its the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, and I am back to work. Some of my colleagues are asking, why I did not take a longer leave or why only short break?

My answer, I am taking a holiday from the CNY holidays and will resume my break tomorrow onwards. :-P

Never too late to wish every one a happy Gong Xi Fa Chai.


This greeting card was sent by a friend, and it reminds me of the phrase Carpe diem, popularly translated as "seize the day".

3 comments:

joshua said...

heheheh...

yeah, chinese version of carpe diem!!

CHRIS ONG said...

u taking a break from cny hols?? I am definitely taking a longer 'break' from it than u, haha! non-event here.
Have a TTTC year. (tong tong tong chiang)

richrach said...

Xin Nian Kwai Le to u & family too!
Jumpa besok ya?!