Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lift Jams

There are not only traffic jams on our roads, even the lifts here at my office block (The Crest) has its share of jams, lift jams or human jams.

During peak hours, mornings before work, lunch time and time to leave, we have to wait for at least 5 minutes to just get into the lifts. Sometimes we have to wait for than 5 minutes. Yesterday I waited for 10 minutes for a lift to come. Some other colleagues waited for 15 minutes.

Even after waiting for 5 minutes, when the lift arrives, it is full. So, we who were desperate, hungry marrrr... pressed both the up and down buttons. We too the first lift that came, going up and than down again. Of course it was full, with me and my colleagues. Sorry for those in the lower floors to keep you waiting.

2 comments:

richrach said...

Use the stairs lo.... can do morning, afternoon & evening exercise daily. so healthy! kekeke!

d'Lion said...

@-) oooo, 12th floors ups, will be super fit if I do that