Thursday, May 15, 2008

Minus 1 Staff And No Replacement

Nancy our administrative person last day in this company is tomorrow. No replacement.

My concern is there are certain things that she helps us do i.e., claim form, annual leave/medical leave, monthly parking (paid by the company), etc... and now as I know, there is no one to assist. No word.

So I will fill my claim form, or leave form and who is to forward these forms to Finance or HR?

Our monthly parking is paid by the company and we do not have to pay from our pockets. I heard now, we have to go to the parking managements office and pay the monthly fee and than claim from the company. Now if there is no one to do the paper work on the claims, how do I know I will be reimburse back :-??

I hope we don't get bog down by administrative work, as we have our own work to worry about.

No comments: