Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Clean out my closets

For those with closets, cupboards, drawers, etc... which needs cleaning up, from booklet "If I really wanted to SIMPLIFY MY LIFE, I would..." by Advantage Quest Publications (page 8-9).

Clean out my closets.

The book states... Items that have been stored in your closets for more than a year are merely taking up space and making it more difficult to find the things you need.

Cleaning out your closets can lighten your load and allow you the pleasure of knowing you are helping to meet the needs of others-a wonderfully liberating experience.


We can donate these "not used", "still good to be thrown away", "will use it one day", items to others who needs it, i.e the homeless, orphanages, disaster relief....

Time for me to look into my closets again :-)

No comments: