Friday, May 2, 2008

1/2 day replacement leave, sigh... me complaining again

I got 1/2 day replacement leave today for the work I did yesterday which was Labour Day. Good thing about this company is that my manager allows me to take replacement leave for work related issues.... but no replacement for trainings during the weekends (cause it is for my good, for my personal development).

Guess what, I still got to follow up on some issues. And I guess I got to standby this weekend as well. So where is my backup.

Before I join, I did ask, "How many person per module, to support functional SAP in this company?" It was ONE (I know ONE per module is not enough from experience). I than asked, any plans to get an additional resource for backup, the answer was YES. But now it is more than a year since I join, and no changes. If there are no plans to get any resources, please just say no. I will understand. Don't give me false hope.


One benefit is the annual leave that we employees is suppose to enjoy, but taking leave without peace in my heart is not my kind of leave/holiday. No long leave, no long holidays.

I just saw this screen-saver on my PC.... "Hang in there".

Thank you Ellie for helping me on Indonesia Change request.

1 comment:

CKChong said...

Working on public holiday is very bad enough bro. Stealing our rightfull time with our family. The bosses even break promises! I know exactly how you feel. If you can change them leave them. Take heart. God will always look after those who how are righteous and loves Him. Move on!