Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day Family Lunch @ Subarashi Japanese Restaurant

How did I spend my Christmas day this year? Other than our yearly Christmas family lunch, I spend most of the day sleeping. Was not feeling well since Christmas eve evening. Felt the chills and had body aches.

Well I did wake up to bring the family for lunch :-P

Our yearly Christmas day family lunch this year... in previous years we would go to
Eastin Hotel for buffet lunch, then more recently we switched to Chili's at Bangsar Shopping Centre. This year we decided to try Japanese.

We went to Subarashi Japanese Restaurant. located in Oriental Crystal Hotel in Kajang.

The family...












The food... this round there was no buffet. Buffet is usually on Fridays and Saturdays. We had the Bento set.








My earlier blog on our previous visit to the same restaurant Birthday @ Subarashi Japanese Restaurant, Kajang.

No comments: