Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lunch @ 3 Two Square Restoran Kadir Maju

Had lunch at a new restaurant in 3 Two Square, Restoran Kadir Maju, a 24 hours restaurant. It took over the former restaurant Embun's Cafe which is located just opposite 7-11.

Last week before Christmas I saw that Embun's Cafe was still operating and this week it changed to Kadir Maju.



They don't serve roti during lunch, just mixed rice, fried noodle and fried rice. I had the mixed rice with rendang kambing. Nice and tender. Cheaper too compare to the nearby competition, their rendang mixed rice would cost RM5.50 while at Kadir's it cost RM4.00.

The restaurant is airy and is quite cooling.

So thumbs up, for my first visit here at Restoran Kadir Maju.

My previous blog on Embun's Cafe My Lunch @ Embun's Cafe - 3 Two Square

No comments: