Monday, December 1, 2008

New Colleague

My new Sales and Distribution consultant colleague Alex, joined us on 24 Nov 2008. At least for now I am relieved of some work load, shared with him. This is until we take over support of Greece and Hungary in February 2009.

Alex will take the 2nd shift (tentative 3pm to 12 midnight) to support Europe and I will remain 8-5pm to continue support of Asia-Pacific. Of course we will share the work load when required.

So I still see, 1 consultant handling 1 area of work and it is either for Asia or Europe. So how can we take leave without burdening the other consultant?

I am also waiting for confirmation from management when my current colleague Ellie, who is handling master data will be transferred over to my team.

1 comment:

CKChong said...

At least some improvement for this coming new year. Hang in there bradder.