Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bandar Mahkota Cheras access road Translated from Chinese

I searched Google for the latest news on Bandar Mahkota Cheras assess road, and found the latest updated sites which was in Chinese. When I read this translated web page I thought it was news for some city in China.

Read on, please translate from Chinese to English or vice versa it will crack you up. Of course the English sentences will be broken, but the translation of some words made me even more funnier.

Can someone translate and explain to me :-p cause I am a Melakan at heart, so me is a baba.


Crown City Road closures controversial four-day delay on the outcome of the residents felt disappointed

Although the Selangor banana Lai huang Guancheng (Bandar Mahkota Cheras) by blocking 30 of the main exit road was finally opened Monday in, but to how long it is still unknown....
Now the crux of the problem fall on the road closure stone Dun lots, their ownership is a central or state government snow.
...
... management and maintenance of the power, but still Need more than four working days in order to identify the sections of Guishui problems.

...

Click
here to read.

No comments: