Monday, April 28, 2008

One only... Credit Card

I got a few credit cards, for emergency larrr, but... another phrase from "If I really wanted to SIMPLIFY MY LIFE, I would..." by Advantage Quest Publications (page 6-7)
got me thinking...

Keep only one credit card

Make sense to have one card to control my spending and management of the card. I sometimes forget to pay for the "other" credit cards, and got to pay interest for late payments. Sigh....

In modern times, of course we still need credit cards to pay for petrol, groceries, traveling... its not save to carry huge amounts of cash nowadays. So one card should be sufficient.

The booklet states... " Imagine your life without stress and anxiety of worrying about unpaid bills and the hours of free time you will find find when you no longer have to pour over a stack of statements. Life will be much simpler".

"Debt and worry are Siamese twins"

No comments: